Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Development Environment

Even though Microsoft has released Visual Studio 11 beta for download, and it includes a lot of great new features.  I recently, Jan 2012, purchased the standalone version of Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011 and my hard drive space is limited, so I have to be selective in what I install. For those two reasons most of my postings will be about Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011 standalone for now.

My Setup:


I currently use my Mac Book Pro, setup as a dual boot system:

  • Windows 7 Professional - 64-bit
  • SQL Server Express 2008 R2
  • IIS 7 with LightSwitch Extensions

.NetCore 2.0, AzureAD and OpenIdConnect

.NetCore 2.0, AzureAD and OpenIdConnect If you develop with .NetCore you probably already know that there are some significant changes fr...