Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Changed my blog title and description

You may have noticed that I've changed my blog title and description, why?

Over the past couple of years my career has been in sort of a transition, nothing new, many of us in this industry have been or will be going through this.

My responsibilities at work have changed, I'm not only developing data centric Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch web apps for my employers internal departments  but more and more I'm venturing into SharePoint and Mobile apps as well.  In this blog I plan to share what I've learned where permissible and it won't always be about LightSwitch so I changed the title and description to reflect that.

- Keith


.NetCore 2.0, AzureAD and OpenIdConnect

.NetCore 2.0, AzureAD and OpenIdConnect If you develop with .NetCore you probably already know that there are some significant changes fr...